Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

More Music That I Write To. The Bands That Help Shape The Feel Of My World.

These are five more artists that have put me in a mindscape to write. Each has a different way to inspire, each a flavor for a certain moment in the book. I find that writing on emotion generated my music develops a stronger character interaction with my scenes.

     Anya Marina has a lot of amazing songs that can set a mood for writing. The TI cover song "What Ever You Like" is seductive when sung by a woman. "All The Same To Me" and "Move You" are two more great ones.



Matchbook Romance is something I just recently got back into. Almost all of their songs put me in a trance to write. It's rhythmic. 

Seether can be hard and melodic depending on the song. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of everything they've done, but there are a few I really enjoy. "The Gift" is a constant song on my playlist.


Rise Against is a band that has a few emotional songs that can drum up a good inner response in the back of my mind. It gets that memories flowing, then the writing begins. I listen to "Savior" a lot.



Sting's later works have a profound effect on me. The soft beats, the sway of the music truly helps me relax when writing. The album Brand New Day is great.



 Thank you for all your support. Please Comment & Subscribe to my blog. It's Free.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: