Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Muse Is A Funny Thing, Cherish It In Whatever Form It Takes.


     A Muse To Write By.
     Very little lately have I come across a comedy with morals and story telling that is so enriching as the one I have just seen. The struggles of the main character, his losses, gains, and frustrations were genuine to me. I was amazed by how I was able to relate my past with the feelings of the main character.
     It is always important to remember that no matter how unlikely the medium, art can inspire us in many unusual ways. As to which movie in particular I am ranting about, I will not say. There are some secrets best left.


 Thank you for all your support. Please Comment & Subscribe to my blog. It's Free.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: