Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

You're Going To Love This!!!

I am currently in the talks to be in the first ever - Bestsellers: Master Vampire Collection

It will be a compilation book with several complete vampire novels and a few vampire related articles as well. I'm not sure when the book will be out, but I have three weeks to put in my part and we will see what happens from there. 

Wish me luck and subscribe.  

Subscribe:

Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Sincerely,

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/

No comments: