Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I Was On Talk Mixx Radio Last Week

I talked about Demon Vampire last week on Talk Mixx Radio

I'm about 1 hour into the radio show.

The interview went well. I was really nervous, but I think it went smoothly enough. And the response from their listeners has been great. I'm received over 450 downloads in total because of their help.

Since it went so well. I thought it would be a good idea to search for a few other talk radio shows. The only problem is that I don't know any. So if anyone listens to a podcast or radio show, on air or online, tell them about me and tell them to get in contact with me at virgilallenmoore@live.com

To listen to the interview, you can Click Here

To download the interview and listen to it, Click Here



Also, you can download Demon Vampire for free on SmashWords right now.

And by the end of October, Demon Vampire should be free on Amazon.com

No comments: