Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Friday, August 28, 2015

News about what's next

I'm looking into a few new ideas. Including starting a quick and easy new series. Also, I'm searching for a new editor for Demon Vampire. There is a new program through Amazon that I want to get into that will allow my book to get some actual marketing this time around.

To pay for this, I'll be setting up a kick starter page I'm the next coming weeks. The goal will be to reach $3,000 for a professional editor to edit Demon Vampire and it's sequel Redgold. That way I will have both books set up to be submitted one after the other. I'll keep you all posted on when the page will be available.

Thank you all for your support through the years. It means a lot to me.

No comments: