Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

More of Something Better To Do

It's been a few months and Something Better To Do is coming along nicely. I'm already into chapter nine. The story had been surprisingly easy to write and the concept is very compelling as to get a great response from every person I've shown it to.

 

The characters and the direction of the story have been very easy to write as well. I'll keep you all posted when I get a few more chapters written and I may even post a few online as well.

 

For now, be patient. I'm taking my time with this book to ensure the flow is quicker and easier to read from the start. No more character descriptions that last for pages. No more dialogue that drones on and overtakes each chapter. This time the focus is the action and the suspense that leads up to the action.

No comments: