Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Meeting With My Model Today

Today is the day I do the one thing that even I dread doing as an author... buying new clothes.


And they aren't even for me:(


I will be meeting the model for the cover shoot today and searching out the articles of clothing that will fit into the realm of Kyli Waterfield's style. This should be a relatively easy task, but at the same time, neither of us will have had much sleep. I know that I got around four and a half hours and I don't think that she will be getting much more than five.

The good news: we can both operate on will power and coffee.

I'll let you all know how it goes with an additional post later tonight. As well as some character sketches of the covers that I personally drew. It won't be anything too detailed. There is a reason why I am a writer and not a dedicated artist;)

Sincerely,

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/
Be Sure To Subscribe

Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: