Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Friday, March 29, 2013

The Difficulty Of A Simple Thing

As of last week, everything was set for the photo shoot. As of this weekend, murder is an option.

To Curse And By Chance To Smite;)

To explain, let me begin with where I had initially set the location for this shoot. I had asked a friend of the family if they would be gracious enough to let me use their amazing living room as the backdrop for my covers and beautiful model. Everyone agreed that it would be a bit of a strain using the place for a few hours, but that it would be okay. That my dear readers, was a month ago.

As of a few days ago, the story changed, and not in my favor. Complications came up and the one and only day that I had asked about, and had cleared with two others to make absolutely sure every one had advanced notice to form their schedules, was suddenly taken from me.

Initially murder was the guttural feeling that swelled in my abdomen. Sensations of pain followed immediately after the news. And before I knew it, a deep sadness crept into my mind, telling me that this shoot and my subsequent covers were doomed after all the effort I had put into them.

Thankfully after a minute or two my feelings of homicide departed and I was left with a choice. I could either stop now and lose all the time, money, and planning I had placed into this event - Or I could suck it up like the persistent bastard that I am and move forward with the project.

There are no amount of expletives that can truly explain the depths of which the vindicating spirit rose from within me. How dare I be denied! So I formed a myriad of plans. Antique shops to photo studios, all ideas swirled about me in my rage to find a new location. In the end, it was my dear wife that lead me to the solution - A deluxe penthouse suite at a northern hotel. An elegant solution that had rather unique benefits that I had not considered.

My original location had a time constraint of a few hours. The suite did not. It was something that started my mind on another inviting topic, more photography. It has been a while since I have last presented my face on the site and in general to the public. This opportunity is one I am unable to pass on. After the shoot, I will craft new author photographs for the blog and the books to come, an added benefit indeed.

So therefore in the end and to all it may concern on this behalf, hiccups be damned, the show WILL go on!!!;)

Sincerely,

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/


As always, Be Sure To Subscribe

Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the girl that passed up the offer was the one losing out.she doesnt know what she's losing out on.
why not find another girl that looks like your character, kyli. hold a contest perhaps of those who would like the opportunity to get noticed.
just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Its like yοu read my mind! You ѕeem to know
a lot about this, like yоu wrоte the book іn it or something.
I think that you can do with somе pіcѕ to drіve the message home a bit, but instеad of
that, thiѕ іs magnificent blog. A great read.
I will certаinly be back. click here