Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mass Book Buy


Today is March 4th. The day of the mass book buy to help support Demon Vampire. Visit Amazon.com and buy your hard copy now. It's on sale for $3.50 until midnight tonight. Don't miss your chance to own this entrancing novel. Make sure to look at the Erudite Small Press for the reduced price.




Thank you for your support.

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did it go? Did you sell as much as you had thought you would? :D

I hope you did! I passed the word to several of my English-speaking friends interested in vampires, but I haven't heard from them yet, so I don't know if they purchased their copies today or not. They weren't that many anyways. :S

Anyways, I hope this went very well and that you spent a lovely birthday! :D