Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Meantime


In the last several weeks. I have been reminded what it feels like to be stricken with Streptococcus A and a 104 fever. The delirium of my temperature left me in a state unbefitting a writer.

I do have a few things in the works, but I'm still recovering from the feeling what it's done to me. I will give you all more updates later, but for now, this will have to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I hope you fully recover soon! :S I know what it like to be that sick, so... I can only feel for you.

GET WELL SOON! And take care, cause relapses suck.

Best regards and a lot of healthy vibes~