Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Have An Announcement, Another Book Signing!!!

I will be at Acron Books in Dover, Delaware for their Grand Opening Event.



I will be there in person to Autograph and talk about vampires in general.

There will also be perks to those who buy Demon Vampire that night. You will get 10% off to the Italian Restaurant Vincenzo's, that is located in the same strip mall within walking distance. All you have to do is show them the book and you will get the discount for that night. Also, while supplies last, I'll be giving away FREE chocolate and hot chocolate to all those that come in and drop by to see the signing.


The address of Acorn Books is 1030 Forrest Ave., Suite 114, Dover, DE 19904. 

The time of the Signing hasn't been put down, but then again the date of it hasn't either. I will let you all know the day and time ASAP of course. It should be at least two weeks from now to let you know if anyone is planning on making a trip out of it.

I will also be taking down email addresses of all those who purchase the book there. The people on that list will be sent the first chapter of the next book in The Redgold Series for FREE. All you have to do is buy the book and write down your email on my ledger.

Unlike the last book signing in downtown Fredericksburg, Virginia, There will be no... Civil War Reenactments to deal with. No hordes of people combing the streets to find parking (myself included). And thankfully there will be no small two foot by two foot table for me to cram all of my books onto. No, thankfully this book store is planning ahead. I will have my full six foot table with banner and all the trimmings. There will be ample parking, no city events to compete with, and even someone to chronicle the night with a good camera. Yes, that's right, new pictures will be posted! Also the sheer size of this store is great. They have over 3600 sqft of floor room, filled with plenty of books, some of which are soon to include mine.

I will keep all of you posted on the changes to come these following weeks.

And yes, I haven't forgotten. Today starts another Demon Vampire GoodReads book giveaway!!! Enter on the top right hand side of the main page to win.

Enjoy the Giveaway and I will talk to you all soon.

Sincerely,

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/

No comments: