Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snowed In

There is one silver lining to being snowed in - power.



While all the other housing regions around me usually loose power each time it snows, I am thankful that I never do. About three years ago, my area was hit hard with a snow storm that put my entire zip code out of power for days. After that, my power company decided to upgrade their utility lines. And at about the same time, my current cable company did the same thing. Which means that even though I live in a place where sticks have friends called mud, I have both power and the internet. While others in the main city are more or less without both.

It's not that I am gloating, it's just that it's odd. No one expects me to have power right now, but I do. It's nice in that I can still write, but all those around me, my friends and family, are without power. Something that is dismal in itself, but more over, since they don't have smart phones, I have to google map them to anywhere they need to go... It bites.


The good news is that most of the props for the photo shoot have come in. I had to order crystals from Brazil, LEDs from china, and even jewelry from Kansas. Yes, Kansas doesn't seem like an exotic place to get things from, but they have a really amazing designer there that has made one of the pieces for the shoot. I think a lot of people are going to be suprised by how good everything is turning out.

In the mean time, subscribe and follow the blog. We're up ten from last week.

Sincerely,

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/



No comments: