Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's Not That Bad, Really;)

My Main Computer Is Fried

That's right, I had a hard drive failure. 

But as I said, it's not that bad, really.


A few weeks ago it started having a few boot issues. At the time, I thought it was a hiccup, damn hiccups. Therefore I kept at it and thought I had fixed the problem through nothing else but professional neglect. 

Then the issue became a problem. I wasn't able to start my computer about 85% of the time. At this point, somewhere in the back of my head, I heard those awful, all too well known words, "I told you so." 

More money that I am willing to admit later... I have another desktop coming in the mail. I built the last one five years ago. With all I put into it, it's sad that I had to move on, but I must admit, it is a welcome change in the end. I am building this one as well, and at least the upgrade is a plus. 

For those of you that are worried about my writing, it hasn't derailed anything. I have my work backed up in more than four other locations at any one time. 

On other news, it's less than two weeks until the photo shoot. I'm anxious, and I'm sure all of you are as well. In the end, I added a lot to the shoot, a lot more than what was originally set up. There will be pictures that I will be adding to the site, advertising, and throughout the book that will be more than enticing to most. 

Be sure to look forward to the up and coming photos and all the work I'm putting into the book. Subscribe and be sure to post this on your wall through facebook. Every voice counts in getting the word out. 

Sincerely, 

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/ 


As always, Subscribe:

Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is
fantastic, let alone the content!