Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I'm Focusing More On Writing

I've realized that when I try to both market the book series and try to write and try to edit, I can't.

So I've come up with the idea that I won't. I'll be devoting more time to writing the next few novels before they come out next. Sorry, it will be a little while.

It should be several months until I'll be able to finish the next novel. Probably not until next year. I will still be sending out advanced copies to fans and reviewers on goodreads.com.

Meanwhile, read the book and kept letting me know how much you enjoy it. Your support means a lot to me.

Sincerely,

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/

No comments: