Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Sold A Print Book In A Brick & Mortal Store!!!

Great News!!! The First Print Copy Sold By Request Was This Month!!!


That means that someone somewhere heard about the book and special ordered it through a brick and mortal store. This is GREAT NEWS! It's the first time I'm sold a book without having a direct link to marketing it. In the past it's always been about selling books through twitter, facebook, and in person. But now, it's different. This is the first of many new changes for the new year. I will be setting up more book signings in the Norther Virginia region and I will be coming out with the audio version of Demon Vampire as well in March. 

I wanted to thank you all for your support and talking about this book. I have been writing on it for nearly ten years now since the time I first started creating the characters. It's been a long journey and I am glad so many of you have been along for the ride. 

Sincerely,

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/

No comments: