Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Loading, Loading, Too Much Damn Loading

The New Computer Is Up And Running

Now just 70 programs to install...

The last computer had 98GB of programs files. Thankfully I am not installing all of them again. I'm just focusing on the ones I need to write and edit the new photos.

For now, it's a slow crawl to get all the simple installs I need to keep it safe and prep for the coming books.

Don't forget to email me at virgilallenmoore@live.com for a free advance copy of Demon Vampire.

Sincerely,

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/


As always, Subscribe:

Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: