Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Good News

I found a way to give you all my book, for free

And to make it #1 on Amazon.com

Recently, one of my Uber-Fans, Kathy, told me about the site: ILoveVampireNovels.com
It's a site that gives it's members a free book everyday just for signing up.

Obviously, this is a wonderful thing and I think that this will be the avenue that launches Demon Vampire to the #1 Bestseller's Lists across the nation. The best part is that this site is growing fast by word of mouth. I know that it will be a little while before I am able to add my book to their lists, but in the meantime, I'd like to share this treasure with you all as it was shared with me. So sign up and get reading. Tell all you can and in time, my book will be available on their site as well.

Sincerely,

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/


As always, Subscribe:

Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments: