Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Author Pathway Program

Progress has been slow on the Kickstarter finding for editing. So I've decided to move in a new direction and set up a team of English majors to help edit the book.

That means I will be searching out three interns overt the next few weeks. I've already received several emails about the positions and now have four leading candidates.

I plan on teaching these three on the full process to becoming an author. Through query letters, agent submission, story direction, character creation, style refinement, and more, I will be teaching them the steps to take in order to become a published author.

Outside of these three I will be offering my help to others through an Author Pathway Program. This way I can help guide others through the hurtles I've faced over the last eleven years writing Demon Vampire.

Feel free to email me at virgilallenmoore@live.com for information on the program.

No comments: