Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

New Dreams

I made some progress with Lee Child. A few days ago he followed me on Amazon authors. I will admit that I followed him first, but it was truly unexpected that he would follow me back.

I enjoy being happily surprised by people.

lately I have been getting more followers on twitter as well. It seems to be paying off to use my phone to blog and tweet on a regular basis.

I've also been having a few of dreams of late. Everything from protecting a little girl to seeing my old boss again.

Have you ever had a dream about something odd during a time when you never have those kind of dreams? What did it make you feel like? Was it good? Bad? Or did it make you miss something or someone?

No comments: