Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Saturday, August 18, 2018

The second test of my Nixie

On my second challenge, the party has received a contract to hunt down a pack of six orcs. But before we were to leave, the group wanted to resupply. The ranger went to the fletcher, the barbarian went to the blacksmith, and the monk went to the cemetery to meditate. I asked to go to the magic shop. The

Again, we traveled outside the city and were attacked immediately by our prey. This was a running joke in the group to speed up finding the combat. In the same way as the last, I called out my enemy, one this time.

No comments: