Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Next Step, Radio

The next evolution of Demon Vampire will be getting on the radio.



I will be continuing my efforts to get onto live air either on an internet radio station, or local talk radio throughout the country. I am currently in talks with two radio stations. I won't announce who yet, I don't want to jinx anything too soon.

I know that I have yet to post any youtube videos or release any audio recording of my voice to date. This will be a first for my career, to allow everyone to hear the tones of my highly aesthetically capable voice.



Honestly, it has been a while since I did anything on air. I used to do small audio clips for contract audio commercials a few years ago under another name. As to what that was, I'm not telling yet;) The nature of the work was contrary to some of my current themes and I do not wish to illuminate the details of which as of this date. All I can say is that I had a lot of fun recording the short bits that I did for those companies. I ended up doing a few of my own for my resume at the time as well. If you all only knew what came out during those studio sessions, it was perfectly uncharacteristic for me at the time, but truly lip curling when heard.

In my search for radio stations, the long journey that will be my first opus, I am up for suggestions. I listen to only a handful of internet radio and local stations. Any advice as to where I should spend my efforts would be appreciated. Better yet, if you would be so bold to call them and tell them about me, that would be amazing. The idea of a radio station calling me up for an interview is arresting to say the least.

For now, be sure to follow the blog for monthly prizes.

Sincerely,

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/

No comments: