Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Another Goodreads Success

I have been amazed over the last few months. Goodreads has continued to provide over 800 entries each time it has been placed.




At one time, I thought that it was because of the length of time I put the giveaway up. It used to be six weeks. That brought about a thousand people. The next two were about a month each, they brought around eight hundred. This last drawing was only a week. It totalled over 800.

It is because of this success, that I will be giving away a few more books each month. I will start by holding two giveaways next month. Each will be for a week only. We will see how it goes. Since I plan on finishing Book Two soon, I might be generous in giving away signed copies of book one. Either way, the closer I get to completion, the edgier I get, and I will be rewarding my followers handsomely.

No comments: