Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Next Cover Idea

I'm still in debate on what the cover of the next Demon Vampire book will be. I've thrown together a few ideas and I know that I definitely want Sophialla on it with the silver sword from the Silveretta emblem with the red crescent moon behind her. What I'm having difficulty with however is what pose to put her in . I know that I want her holding the sword in a downward pose, but the exact angle, and the way she is holding it is a mystery to me.



If anyone has any suggestions, I'm making a contest out of this one. Email me your ideas based on either drawings (yes, they can be crude, it's the pose I'm looking for, not artist quality) or actual photos of people holding swords in a downward fashion. You can email your entries to virgilallenmoore@live.com

The one that influences me the most will receive a signed physical copy of Demon Vampire.

The contest will end at the end of this month, so get your drawings and photos to me soon.

Good Luck and I will hear from you all soon.

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/
virgilallenmoore@live.com

No comments: