Do you need a mouthwatering story with a breakthrough plot that keeps you on your toes? What if you could find that complete satisfaction you've been searching for in a novel? Think of how wonderful that would be. Now is the time for your desires to be sated. Discover the acclaimed style of Virgil Allen Moore and buy Demon Vampire.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Welcome To The New DemonVampire.com

I must admit, I had a little help with this one.


It's been a while since I took an honest look at the site. And I must say that it was in need of an overhaul. After seeing another author's site, I realized just how much mine was lacking. I loved a few of her themes and I decided to emulate them in my own way. 

A few hours later, the new site was born!

Also, I have figured out why the pictures I have posted have been having issuing displaying. They should be working from now on in new posts. And no, this post doesn't have an image just in case you're checking;)

I hope you all love the new aesthetic of the site. Make sure to subscribe to the site in all the ways you can at the bottom of the page. Also, BUY THE BOOK HERE;) It's worth the read:)

Sincerely,

Virgil Allen Moore
http://demonvampire.com/

No comments: